The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Alyssa's 22nd



Alyssa had a little family get together on Tuesday to celebrate her 22nd Birthday on her 22nd Birthday, (August 19th). She was nice enough to invite my parents and brother, as well as myself of course. She looked very cute in the new shirt I got her whilst modeling her new shoes, which I also got her. My brother got her a birthday card for a three year old which was payback for the Happy 30th card that she gave him (on his 27th birthday). The added bonus was that the card doubled as a crown which he insisted she wear throughout the party. I was impressed she could fit a card made for a three year old on her head. Her mother made the most delicious Lasagne I've ever tasted, and I've had some pretty tasty authentic Italian dishes. All in all it was a pretty great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray for alyssa!!! <3

now, the real reason i'm here:
kings of leon : sex on fire