The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Monday, June 23, 2008

So Long and Fair Well

Yea I know it's fare not fair but yesterday I went to the W.T. capital of the world, the Alameda County Fair! Alyssa and I went with our friends Ryan and Bryn Lack, and had an absolute blast. I almost made myself vomit with the combination of greasy foods, beer, jerky rides and super sweet desserts. Ryan and I used all the tickets up on the good rides so the girls only got to go on this Merry-Go-Round.

Yes that is me doing the sound effects.

Also, the Blog will be going on a bit of a hiatus, I'll be in Europe for the next three weeks (Ireland and Paris) and when I get back I'll be moving in to the new house I just bought with my buddy Josh. So things will be a little crazy until we both get settled in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clever title :)

Charlie said...

enjouing the blog, matthew. good work. have fun on Euro Tour 2008...