The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My New Tattoo



My brother and I have recently settled on a tattoo. We've been considering matching tats for a while now and I found this online. It's the original coat of arms of our ancestors in Ireland. Please feel free to respond with comments on what you think. We're also fairly certain there is no way to make this look like a synonym for penis, which happened to happen to a friend of ours. I just made up the ancestors part, I'm pretty certain we used to be McGinn's which might mean these people aren't even related to us. And this is the fancy version of the coat of arms. Here's the real one:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure a certain someone must have skimmed over the reference to his tattoo when reading this post, because i'm SURE he would have commented, had he read it closely ;)