The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alyssa's Graduation


My girlfriend is now officially a college graduate. Saturday the 24th of May, 2008 I went to her commencement ceremony at St. Mary's College in Moraga, CA. She graduated Magna Cum Laude in history and also won the History Department's Award for most outstanding history major. Afterward we went to her house and threw a Happy Graduation party. She was a wonderful host and floated around like a little social butterfly the whole time. This is the video of her departmental award.




And here are some random Graduation and party pics.


Alyssa & I before the ceremony
Alyssa getting in line to receive her diploma

Alyssa with my Grandma's(Grandma Pat & Nana from the left)
Alyssa looking all cute
My family laughing at my father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats to pretty alyssa! wish we could've come to the party <3