The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Beer Fest Low-Lights; With Pictures!


While up in Boonville for Beer Fest over Mother's day weekend I literally got the crap kicked out of me. I was trying to think of a clever way to say it where it didn't sound quite so bad but there is really no other way to say you got your ass handed to you. My brother beat me down. Over the course of less than two minutes. Without any struggle at all on his part. It was pretty pathetic. And by pretty I mean really. To be fair my brother has a longer reach, weighs more and has a mean streak in him that I don't possess. Though none of those have mattered in the past. I'm just gonna say I was really drunk and that I must have been dizzy or something. Enjoy the pics! The time was 5:18 when we are both sitting in chairs and I have a smirk on my face like I said something clever. It's 5:19 when we are both standing up hugging and I look like I got the crap kicked out of me. The photo of my beer and I is five minutes later.




No comments: