The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Laptop Fun

This is the first blog update I've done using my new laptop. It's an HP Pavilion Notebook. I bought it Thursday from Costco (Yay Warehouse Stores!) and I like it very much. Unfortunately, I don't have wireless at my house so i had to run one hell of a cable from my router. In two months, when Alyssa moves in we will be getting wireless. She's already made it very clear to me. She has a laptop as well.

The keyboard is pretty nice, only a few typing screw ups thus far. I'm digging it. The main reason I got it is for the honeymoon. I have a Mino HD flip cam and a Sony Cybershot camera, so taking a laptop with a 320 Gig hard drive will allow us to clear more space off of the video camera and the memory cards for the Sony. Allowing even more footage to be taken without having to pony up more bones for extra memory cards.

1 comment:

bryn said...

man with the plan!