The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Baaaack

Josh, Alyssa, and I


Finally. I've pretty much completed the move in process to my first (live-in) home purchase with my buddy Joshua Perry. Yesterday I got the Comcast double play installed, an HD/DVR receiver for our new 42" LCD TV, and another box in my room. And finally, blessed Internet. There was supposed to be a third box in Josh's room but the installers screwed up and brought a broken box. So Josh and I will run the cable under the house up into his room and get an additional box. This is the first time either Josh or myself has lived in a place that gets cable and so far we're not incredibly impressed. I'll be posting pics of the house soon but I just wanted to encourage my readers to come back. All two of you.

No comments: