The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Last Supper...

As a single man. I'm engaged to my wonderful, gorgeous, incredible, brilliant, one-of-a-kind fiancee. For Valentine's Day Alyssa and I cooked up a couple of goat-cheese, tomato, sauteed onion and parmesan tarts to go with a homemade Greek salad with a made from scratch Lemon vinaigrette. And then the real news of the weekend, this morning I proposed to Alyssa! (she said yes). I took an ad out in the Travel Section of the SF Chronicle. It's her favorite section of the paper and reading the paper is my favorite thing to do when I wake up in the morning. Save some weekend in Summer of 2010 for the festivities. Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, you guys :)

Dan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so great. So happy for you dude. I am a wealth of marital wisdom if you would like help with your nupitals.

brooke said...

congratulations!! :)

Coverston Family said...

Matt...I stumbled upon your blog via the Bowens. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Check out our blog at coverston.blogspot.com. Life has changed a bunch for us both!!! Viva los Gallos Blancos de Queretaro!!!

~Harper

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great man. She must be a really great girl to have tamed you.