The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary

The Yellow Tower of the Abbey of St. Mary
Trim, Ireland

Saturday, September 13, 2008

TV and Not Movies

So I've been skirting the responsibility of watching the top 100 movie list because of my recent binge on television on DVD. I'm in the middle of Entourage Season 4, Deadwood Season 1, Heroes Season 2, Office Season 4 (after watching 1-3 to catch Josh and Vorp up), and the Wire Season 1. And the Black Donnellys Complete Series. I just completed Dexter Season 2 which was awesome if you don't mind shows about serial killers that are far from realistic. Also I've begun to DVR the new HBO vampire series True Blood, starring Anna Paquin, and Entourage Season 5.
It's a bit of TV overload I know, but I'm enjoying and invested in them all. So that's why Alyssa and I haven't gotten around to Bringing Up Baby yet. But we will soon, honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you better be really busy watching all that tv...